Philosophy Online Forum  
10/12/10 @ 23:45 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] |   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nietzsche Section Update  (Read 240 times)
Gareth Southwell
Administrator

« on: 15/10/10 @ 18:31 »

Just a quick announcement that the Nietzsche section has been updated. I will continue to tinker with it, but it is now in more or less the format that will allow me to build upon the material there easily. The annotated version of Beyond Good and Evil only consists of comments to the first three sections (Preface and Parts I & II), but the whole text is there (I trust readers will understand this partial offering, for the rest of the material is available in my published guide).

An exciting development is in the Further Reading section, where I have a guest contribution from Prof. H. James Birx, who has written extensively on Nietzsche, Darwin and evolution. Hopefully, I will be able to twist other arms and more contributions will be forthcoming - please contact me if you would like to contribute. Also, if you spot any typos, mistakes, or simply have any comments, please get in touch - comments are (almost) always welcome!

Next in line for development is the theory of knowledge section, which hopefully will coincide with the completion of my three-quarters finished guide to the same subject (due out next year, hopefully...).

« Last Edit: 15/10/10 @ 18:37 by Gareth Southwell » Logged

This site is 100% free. To support it, you can Buy Books, Buy Art, Advertise, or Pay for Tutoring. For questions, please visit the FAQs.
Pages: [1] |   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: