Philosophy Online Forum  
14/10/08 @ 03:14 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the new PhilosophyOnline!  (Read 19 times)
Gareth Southwell
Administrator

« on: 24/09/08 @ 11:53 »

It's been a long time coming, but I've finally managed to find some time to overhaul and update the site. This time, however, I've got a professional in to do the web design - which means not only that it will all function properly (not like with that useless web designer I had before...), but it will free me up to concentrate on the content. So, all together now: Thank you Alex!

I won't go into all the new features, but leave you to explore yourselves. However, I will just say that the forum has returned, and will hopefully this time stay spam free. We have also tried to integrate the forum into the rest of the site (or is it the other way around?) - anyway, it basically means that there are places where you can comment (or read others' comments) on reviews, articles, etc. I will also be using it to post site news - such as this! - and you can comment on that as well.

One quick apology: the site is still in the process of being updated. So, please be patient. However, the old parts of the site which haven't yet had the overhaul will still be available whilst they await their makeover.

I hope you all enjoy the new site.
« Last Edit: 01/10/08 @ 19:38 by Gareth Southwell » Logged

Gareth Southwell
PhilosophyOnline
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: