Philosophy Online Forum  
16/03/09 @ 03:36 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] |   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Back from the Dead...  (Read 552 times)
Gareth Southwell
Administrator

« on: 11/02/09 @ 00:10 »

Just a quick update:
  • Apologies for my absence recently. I've been overwhelmed with work, but am back in the saddle now and so should be more active.
  • My guide to Nietzsche's Beyond Good and Evil is now available pretty much everywhere, I think. However, you can also get a copy straight from me - contact me for info.
  • Updates are still planned for parts of the site, and most likely to take place now in the summer. Nietzsche is probably next, and then theory of knowledge.
« Last Edit: 11/03/09 @ 13:00 by Gareth Southwell » Logged

This site is 100% free. To support it, you can Buy Books, Buy Art, Advertise, or Pay for Tutoring. For questions, please visit the FAQs.
LostInAShaftOfSunlight

but you are the music while the music lasts...

« Reply #1 on: 11/02/09 @ 04:00 »

Glad to have you back!

Man, when I was young I shoved my ignorance in people's faces. They beat me with sticks. By the time I was forty my blunt instrument had been honed to a fine cutting point for me. If you hide your ignorance, no one will hit you and you'll never learn.
Gareth Southwell
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: 11/02/09 @ 11:24 »

And good to be back! Many thanks.

This site is 100% free. To support it, you can Buy Books, Buy Art, Advertise, or Pay for Tutoring. For questions, please visit the FAQs.
Alexander

« Reply #3 on: 08/03/09 @ 17:07 »

Nice to see you back Smiley

“Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and you learn at once how big and precious it is.” Maxim Gorky
Gareth Southwell
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: 09/03/09 @ 16:12 »

Thanks!

Pages: [1] |   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: