Philosophy Online Forum  
04/01/10 @ 11:15 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] |   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Book Reviews  (Read 840 times)
Gareth Southwell
Administrator

« on: 04/08/09 @ 13:15 »

I am gradually working my way through the books which have been sent to me for review. However, as I constantly remind everyone who asks (and many who don't) I am very busy at the moment, so it is taking me a while to find time for reading.

However, to show good faith, I have added some information to the General section of the forum that I will endeavour to keep updated. Here I will list the three most recently reviewed books, along with a list of the books (in order) that I am about to review. So, those of you who have been kind enough to send review copies should see your title inching up the list!

Regarding more general news, plans to revamp other sections of the site are still in the pipeline, but these are taking a back seat at the moment as I press on with the theory of knowledge book. Some other positive and exciting projects are also imminent (maybe), so hopefully I will have some news to announce soon...

Finally, I have just completed a forum update to address some security issues. I think everything is now running smoothly, but please let me know if you experience any difficulties, bugs, etc.

« Last Edit: 10/10/09 @ 16:19 by Gareth Southwell » Logged

This site is 100% free. To support it, you can Buy Books, Buy Art, Advertise, or Pay for Tutoring. For questions, please visit the FAQs.
Pages: [1] |   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: